Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Subject Verb Agreement
Transcript of Subject Verb Agreement
you play notice how the verb tense changes only in the singular third-person form Recall that the subject of the sentence is never NEVER EVER contained in a prepositional phrase. a preposition is a word that relates one noun to another. Some indefinite pronouns are singular all the bodies
all the ones
all the things
each either neither Compound subjects joined by "and" require a plural verb;
compound subjects joined by "or" USUALLY require a singular verb when joined by "or" the verb agrees with the noun closest to the verb. Some indefinite pronouns are always plural both