Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Earthquakes
When the earth's plates slide together earthquakes happen.
Most earthquakes occur off the edge of the oceanic and continental plates.
More than 3 million earthquakes happen each year.
1,000 or more deaths occur from earthquakes.
Scientist believe that having an earthquake survival kit helps you survive an earthquake.
To help yourself survive an earthquake get under a desk.
Earthquakes happen every 11 seconds.
The largest recorded earthquake in the world was a magnitude 9.5 in Chile on May 22, 1960.
On average 25 earthquakes happen each year.