Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Treaty of Riga 1921
Transcript of The Treaty of Riga 1921
Success or Failure?
The treaty of riga was a failure. It was a failure because Poland lost land they had gained in the Polish-Soviet war because of the negotiations.
It was a peace talk that ended the soviet-polish war. It was in Riga on March 18th, 1921.
March 18th, 1921.
In Riga, Latvia.
It was a an agreement to keep peace and settle land disputes.
.Poland lost gained they had gained before and they were criticized
.The treaty was considered a setback
. The league of nations registered it in August of 1921