Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Treaty of Riga 1921
Transcript of The Treaty of Riga 1921
Success or Failure?
The treaty of riga was a failure. It was a failure because Poland lost land they had gained in the Polish-Soviet war because of the negotiations.
It was a peace talk that ended the soviet-polish war. It was in Riga on March 18th, 1921.
March 18th, 1921.
In Riga, Latvia.
It was a an agreement to keep peace and settle land disputes.
.Poland lost gained they had gained before and they were criticized
.The treaty was considered a setback
. The league of nations registered it in August of 1921