Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Learning Styles
make "movies in the mind"
recall information in pictures, charts, movies, and diagrams
strong visual-spatial skills
Have a "good eye" for color, design, visual balance
Awareness of other's body language and facial expressions
Awareness of the physical environment and visual media strong language skills
remember what is heard
strong oral communication skills
keen auditory memories
often excel in music and can distinguish tones
engage in hands-on learning
learn well with movement
work with hands (sculpting/painting)
well coordinated and a strong sence of timing
engage both small and large muscles in learning Visual Auditory Kinesthetic
Communication Styles by Walsh Visual Auditory Kinesthetic Going beyond VAK http://www.vark-learn.com/english/page.asp?p=questionnaire