Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Modified Ermine Frosting
Transcript of Modified Ermine Frosting
1/4 c flour
3/4 c milk sauce béchamel melt butter in sauce pan and whisk in flour
cook until a light blond color has been achieved roux slowly whisk in milk until boiling
continue whisking until thick paste is formed béchamel transfer thickened béchamel to bowl
cover with plastic wrap,
make sure wrap covers surface of paste to prevent film from forming
refrigerate until cool throughout cool down 1 c granulated sugar
1 c butter
1 tsp vanilla butter cream whip room-temperature butter while incorporating sugar a little bit at a time
scrape down sides of the bowl frequently until sugar is completely incorporated cream together whip in cooled béchamel until light and fluffy
add vanilla and whip again whip it good