Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sacraments
outward sign of inward grace
(the thing itself)
"ordinances" or "symbols"
Sacrament and Ceremony
Baptism: "in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit"
Communion: The Words of Institution
Baptism — Forgiveness of Sins
Baptism a gift
Emphasis on transformation
Baptism a command
Emphasis on obedience
Faith of the community,
either parents or church
Faith of individual
Infant or Paedo Baptism
Personal Profession-only Baptism
Real Presence vs Memorialist
Relation of sign to thing itself
2 (or 3)
1 Cor 11: 17-33
Sacrifice or Supper?
Alter or Table?