Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cyber-bulling and E-safety
Transcript of Cyber-bulling and E-safety
over on electronic device.
This could be the internet, i.e facebook,
email. It could be mobile, i.e text, call.
And lots more. How does it happen? It happens the same way as normal bulling apart from the fact it happens on an electronic device. Bulling happens when someone might be jealous of another person might make them fell bad to make them feel better. Or it could be because the bully doesn't feel good about themselves so they make others feel bad. Or it could be because the bully just doesn't like that person. I'm being Cyber
What can I do? Tell a trusted Adult.
At home or at school. FILE all messages away
so they're not in your inbox. IGNORE all messages! PHONE THE POLICE IF IT GETS