Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Troubleshooting
...be a HERO!
To log-in to my computer I press
"Ctrl" and "Alt" with my left hand
and "Delete" with my right hand.
If my programs are not
showing up on my start
menu I should restart
If I have tried to reconnect
and checked my antenna I should plug into the network cable which connects to the wall.
If I am on the internet and my webpage won’t display, I should
click on the refresh button.
If my computer has no sound I should check to make sure the
MUTE box is not checked.
If I think my computer has a virus I should click on the security icon at the bottom of my desktop.
If I receive a Websense notice I should tell my teacher right away.
If I can't connect to the internet I should check the wireless card by pressing "Fn" + F2.
If I still can't connect I should check my wireless networks by clicking on the signal bars.
To connect to a wireless network, find SUSDNET and click on the "Connect" button.
Don't be helpless...