Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Calories
Facts About Calories!
What are calories?
1.Either of two units of heat energy.
2.The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C.
What is the purpose?
To put energy into your body.
What are example of good calories?
How many calories should you have?
What are examples of bad calories?
Bread and other baked goods such as cookies
it depends on age,size,sex,height,lifestyle, and over all general health...