Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Confronting Anti-Blackness in East Asian/American and Pacifi
Transcript of Confronting Anti-Blackness in East Asian/American and Pacifi
East Asian/American and Pacific Islander/American Communities and Organizing
Normalization of n word
Stereotyped Imagery of Black culture
Appropriation of Black activism
Taking for granted Black civil rights movement
Occupying space in Black organizations
Appropriating struggles and organizing tactics
Asian sentiment against affirmative action
Anti-blackness on UC campuses
Checking Our Privilege
Model minority myth
Anti-Black Immigrant Narrative
Internalized White supremacy
One Mic, One Speaker
Move up, Move Down
What’s Said Here Stays Here, What’s Learned Here Leaves Here
Quit Taking it Personally
Challenge by choice