Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Should students who fail their classes be retained and have
Transcript of Should students who fail their classes be retained and have
1a. An example for my first reason is if a student has to repeat the grade again it gets kind of tire and then he wouldn’t want to go to the school and his probably want to go to home school.
1. I don’t think student who fail there classes be retained and have to repeat the grade because it gets tire.
2. I don’t think student who fail there classes be retained and have to repeat the grade because the student would take it as a joke and the student is going to do it over and over again.
2a. An example for my second reason is if the student has to repeat the grade again is going to take it has a joke like parents when they get fire at first they don’t take it as a joke but when they get another job and then they are going to take it as a joke that what happens with the student who have to repeat the grade
2b.another example for my second reason is if a student fail in the grades they are not going to have his friends in his classes and he is going to feel alone so then his going to try to act cool and his going to take school as a joke
3. If a student who fail there classes be retained and have to repeat the grade he would hate more school
3a. an example for my third reason is if the student fail his not going to like it so I suppose you give him a summer school.
3b. another example for my third reason is instead of putting the kid in a summer school you can teach the same thing after school and that will work.
1b. Another example is that is if a student gets to tire the school is going to be borren for the student so we want the teachers to be student for 2 years.