Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Eulogy
What would YOU like to be remembered for once you pass away? - Accomplishments
- Your character
- Others in Your life Eulogy A eulogy is a speech or a writing that pays tribute to someone. A eulogy may contain: Someone's past history.
Details about their life and what they have accomplished.
Maybe a favorite memory.
Even a favorite quote they had. Works Cited http://www.thefuneralsite.com/ Eulogy means blessing or praise. Eulogies can incorporate memories, poetry, stories, and sometime even jokes. Eulogies can be 3-15 minutes long. "Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears;
I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones:
So let it be with Caesar." Example from The Tragedy of Julius Caesar: Mark Antony
Act 3 scene 2 http://www.speech-topics-help.com/how-to-write-a-eulogy.html Things that should be in Caesar's Eulogy: Introduce yourself. Describe Caesar's character. Details about family, friends, work, and hobbies. Two to three minutes in length. What were Caesar's goals while he was alive? Before you go... Each member of the group must write 1 paragraph on how they contributed to the group. 2 Fact about Eulogies