Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
2014 Science Vocabulary Review
Transcript of 2014 Science Vocabulary Review
2014 Science Vocabulary Review
2) Specialized structures within a living cell _________________
3) Using a force to move an object over a distance ___________________
4) The smallest of the body's blood vessels ____________________
5) An object’s speed plus its direction ______________________________
6) The process by which plants produce food. ___________________
7) The property in an object that tends to keep it doing what it is already doing ________________
8) Low-level grayish clouds that often cover the entire sky _________________
9) A large-scale ecosystem
10) Rain that is contaminated with pollutants such as sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxide gases. __________
11) Movement of air across large distances _________________
12) Narrow band of upper-atmosphere air that moves around the earth at high speeds _________________
13) The process by which seeds swell up and begin to sprout and develop roots. _________________
14) At risk of becoming extinct. _________________
15) A simple machine that has at least one slanted side and a sharp edge _________________
16) Materials that can carry electricity or heat _________________
17) A force that opposes motion_______
18) The ability to do work ______________
19) living in water _________________
20) A simple machine that uses grooved wheels and a rope to raise a load _________________
21) To change in order to increase one’s chance of surviving ______________
22) Organisms made up of just one single cell _____________________
23) A change in an object’s speed or direction ____________
24) Slanted surface, a ramp _________________
25)A diagram of connected food chains _________________
26) A consumer that only eats plants _________________
27) The role each organism plays in its environment _________________
28) Thunderstorm clouds. _________________
29) A report of the conditions in the atmosphere at a certain place and time _________________
30) living on land _________________
31) The basic unit of life in all organisms ________________
32) The process by which
oxygen and carbon dioxide _____________________
33) Anything that spreads
into the air, water, or ground. __________________
34) Substances that nourish organisms ____________
35) The organelle that controls all of a cell’s activities _________________
24 inclined plane
10 acid rain
11 global winds
12 jet stream
25 food web
Continue only if you are ready to check your answers. If you have any blanks, arrow backwards to find the slides you still need to finish.
How did you do?