Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Melbourne
Melbourne is obviously the ideal place to visit for a family holiday with all the amazing attractions and sights. Melbourne is home to the tallest building in Australia; The Eureka Tower.
Melbourne has great places to visit for families like the Melbourne Zoo, Luna Park, Bounce Inc, Clip 'N Climb, the Medibank Ice house and many more. Here are some of the awesome things to do to make your stay even more special.
The Melbourne Zoo
The Eureka Tower
Things to do in Melbourne
By Isabelle Balding
The Eureka tower is an amazing 88 floors high with the ultimate view of Melbourne's skyline. This is an experience like no other! Even for those afraid of heights this is something no one would ever want to back out of. Adults and kids will love the Edge Experience, a glass-floored cube projecting three meters out over Melbourne. (100% totally safe)
Geelong Adventure Park