Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Battlefield 3
1. Universal 6. DLC's
2. Game Trailer 7. Soldier Kits
3. Controls 8. Simulator
4. Game Modes 9. Discussion
5. HUD 10. Refrences
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Release Date: 28.10.2011
Plattforms: PC, PS3, XBOX 360
Engine: Frostbite 2
Imagine, you have a ....
5 HD projectors,
4 meters high and 9 meters wide
with over 800 LEDs for ambient lighting,
omni-directional treadmill for running
and a wireless weapon.
What do you think would
it look like?
- Chinese People's Liberation Army developed a
own Shooter -> Glourious Mission
- improve the abilities in the fight and the
technical skills of the soldiers
- similarities with Counter-Strike
- the British army also trains with
- if the soldiers get hit, they die immediately
- the soldiers take the game seriously and want
to achieve the best results
- to insure of a good education they try to
form the game so authentically as possible
- 2002 published the US-Army the
game "America's Army" as a
- it isn't used for training, it is used
Can you imagine that the armies or terrorist use increased video game similar programmes to train her soldiers?
Are there any questions?
What do you think of Ego-Shooter?
Maybe we'll get more school shootings?
google -> imagies -> Battlefield 3
How do you think will be the games in the future?
Maybe like the simulator?
Capture the Flag