Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Hybrid car
- Combustion engine
- Electronic engine 5.95km/l city
7.65 km/l highway
19.13km/l highway The consumption Greener
Consuming a lot less
More expensive to purchase
More expensive to maintain
Polluting battery Pros and cons ECO-mode: electronic or combustion
- 3 l/100km
Race-mode: electronic and combustion
- Electronic: 218 hp
- V8: 500+ hp Suitable for race? Is it really the future? Isn’t ugly anymore
Best brands are researching it
Temporary solution How does it work?
Pros and cons
Suitable for race?
Is it really the future? Table of content Hybrid Petrol car How does it work? 1. Helps accelerating
2. Storing energy while driving
3. Storing energy from brakes
4. Driving on battery Thank you for listening Ciranni Maurizio and Pairoux Koen