Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Climate Change
By: Raul Hernandez
What causes climate Change?
Side effects of Climate Change
What is Climate Change?
Climate change is the change the in the usual weather found in a place
Change in how much rain a place gets usually in a year
A change in a place's usual temperature for a month or a season
It can also be a change in Earth's usual temperature
Or it could be a change in where rain and snow usually fall on Earth
Weather can change in hours, climate can change in hundreds or even millions of years
How can We help?
What can you do?
Choose renewable power
Actually eat the food you buy
Purchase a fuel-efficient car
Increase in average temperatures and temperature extremes
Extreme weather events
Sea levels and ocean acidification
Plants and animals