Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Adopt-a-Child Ballad
#___ "Title of Child Ballad"
Historical Information about "Title of Child Ballad"
Recordings of "Ballad Title Goes Here"
Embed YouTube or Spotify links here:
The oldest recorded version
The newest recorded version
Place oldest found lyrics here. Be sure to cite your source.
Place your new, re-worked lyrics here. Lyrics should reflect modern themes.
"New Recording Title"
Place a link to your recorded work here.
You may use YouTube, SoundCloud, or any other media which will allow you to embed a music link here.
Place historical research here. 50 word minimum. Be sure to cite your sources.
Place your interpretation of these lyrics here.
Place your interpretation of the new lyrics here.