Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Morandi
Italian Painter, 1890 - 1964
Italy's most famous still life painter
Morandi uses Jars, Bowls, Vases, Bottles, Jugs, Pitchers etc.....
These objects have a anonymity and could be found in any kitchen. Example: They have no lables, nothing to distinguish what they are or where they are from.
THEY BECOME UNIVERSAL
Still Life 1962
Morandi uses Muted colours using
grey's and whites. Creating a somber
Tonal range is used to show
Glass of Water and Coffee Pot', 1760 (oil on canvas)
Morandi 1890 - 1964
Still Life with Flask 1953