Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Bees and Apple Trees
Transcript of Bees and Apple Trees
Goodbye The Bee Side The Tree Side They meet Mutualism Tree Benefits Bee Benefits Define the Relationship a relationship in which both species involved benefit.
i.e. protection, nourishment, transportation, procreation - nourishment for the bees is made from the nectar that the tree produces - the tree is able to reproduce because the bee spreads it's pollen to other plants. The bee lands on the apple blossom, attracted by its beauty and scent The bee gathers nectar from the blossom that will later be turned into food for the bees Pollen from previous flowers falls from the bee's body, and picks up extra pollen from the blossom It was short but sweet
the bee gets food and
the tree gets pollinated
until they meet again