Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Service Expectations
Service Placement Site Expectations
Make Service a
Be on Time
Scenario: You have been working with a 7th grade student consistently for the past few weeks. Today, as you are leaving the school, the student asks to be friends on Facebook. What do you do?
Please do not post photos of youth/clients online!
Traveling to and from your site.
“What is the culture of communication?”
“How else can I help?”
“Can you please clarify?”
"Our lives, our cultures, are composed of many overlapping stories. Novelist Chimamanda Adichie tells the story of how she found her authentic cultural voice- and warns that if we hear only a single story about another person or country, we risk a critical misunderstanding"
The Danger of a Single Story
Novelist and Story Teller: Chimamanda Adichie
"The Danger of a Single Story" (Ted.com)