Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
10th Grade Classroom Guidance
Transcript of 10th Grade Classroom Guidance
4 Year Planning
Times of crisis
Last Names (A-L)
Last Names (M-Z)
Math 1-----Biology-----English 10
10th Grade: PLAN/PSAT
11th Grade: PSAT/ACT/SAT
12th Grade: ACT/SAT
Foreign Language (recommended)
4 Credits of a Concentration
CTE/Fine Arts/Foreign Language/JROTC
4 Social Studies
1 Fine Arts
2 Foreign Lang.
Weighted GPA: 3.8
Unweighted GPA: 3.5
BHS Website: 2016-2017 Course Guide
A Peek into Junior and Senior Year
Juniors: College Research Process
Seniors: College Application Process, Scholarships and Financial Aid
Stephen Shields- Student Advocate
Doing your best in classes
Setting goals for now, high school and beyond
Current Sophomores will register for electives
Wednesday, April 13th
Last Names A-L: A lunch
Last Names M-Z: B lunch