Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of IEEE Membership
Benefits of joining IEEE as
an international member. IEEE is the world's largest technical society, bringing Members access to the industry's most essential technical Information, networking opportunities, career development tools, and many other exclusive benefits. Community - Belong to the network and buying power of 365,000 members in 150 countries...
• IEEE Sections - network with others in the local member community, and participate in local educational events EXCHANGE INFORMATION and interact with leaders in your area of expertise. As an IEEE member, you can attend any of more than 300 major IEEE technical conferences and 6,000 IEEE meetings and symposia • Technical Chapters - engage with others through informative technical meetings
• IEEE e-mail alias - with virus protection and spam filtering
• ShopIEEE discounts - membership paying for itself, with as much as 50% off IEEE products IEEE Conference registration discounts • Volunteering - opportunities that build leadership skills and networking opportunities
• myIEEE - members-only personalized gateway into IEEE membership Profession - Empowering members to build and own their careers, and venues to give back to society... • IEEE Job Site - locate career opportunities easily and confidentially
• Career Alert - a weekly email newsletter containing career advice plus the job of the week from the IEEE Job Site • Continuing Education Partners Program - up to a 10% discount on online degree programs
• Awards - recognize the accomplishments of technologists and engineers worldwide
• Scholarships - enhance your resume with an IEEE scholarship • Consultants Database - a service available for matching technical consultants with clients
• Today's Engineer - monthly webzine devoted to the issues affecting IEEE members' careers IEEE has entered into a number of cooperative agreements to help encourage the exchange of technical information with National Societies that share similar goals in many countries around the world. Each agreement outlines specific areas of cooperation and, as a member of one of these organizations, NETWORK with colleagues where you live and work. As an IEEE member, you automatically become a member of your local IEEE Section. Supported by newsletters, meeting announcements, WWW home pages, and more, your Section membership offers an opportunity to keep in touch with colleagues from local companies, schools, and government, and through local Chapters of IEEE technical Societies. You have entered a career that is in continuous change, by the time you graduate some of the devices you heard about in the classroom may no longer be widely used because of our rapidly changing technology.
That's where IEEE enters the picture, by joining IEEE you are entitled to their publications. Technical Societies of IEEE. If you want more details on a specific field, you can join any of the IEEE technical societies, like: Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Antennas and Propagation, Circuits and Systems, Communications, Control Systems, Power Engineering, and many, many more. Each one of this societies has its publications, dealing with subjects related to their fields inside E.E.. Through IEEE you will meet other students, upperclass students that may be able to help you. You will get to know your professors better And if after the first year in IEEE you are not happy, and you have ideas on how to improve the chapter, run for office. Any student can be an officer in the local chapter; the only requirement is to be a member of the chapter. IEEE is not a substitute for other associations.. IEEE deals with electrical engineering, the technological aspects of it, and offers them to the E.E. professionals together with other benefits. Knowledge IEEE members gain exclusive access to the latest and best research, news, television programs, and educational resources needed to expand their expertise and stay current. Profession IEEE members can achieve more of what matters in your life and career through IEEE student programs such as competitions, scholarships, awards, continuing education courses and certifications, conferences, and more. Latest Programs By IEEE UET Chapter Android Development Workshop BRAINIAC IEEE Day TECHNOFEST IEEE Last Years Newsletter That is all IEEE UET , Membership Committee From
Asad Ali Web Development Webinar For Higher Education Wireless Communication Study Abroad SPAC