Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Different foods from different countries
Transcript of Different foods from different countries
Step by step Instructions:
1) Fry the chicken until lightly coloured. Add the onion and ginger, then fry for a further 2 mins.
2) Add 150ml water, the saffron, honey and carrots, season, then stir well. Bring to the boil, cover tightly, then simmer for 30 mins until the chicken is tender. Sprinkle with parsley Ready in 50 minutes! Caribbean cuisine is exotic and spicy. Chicken is also often used, along with beans and rice. Here is a recipe for creating a great caribbean dish. Jerk Pork With Rice And Beans Ingredients that will be needed: Step by step instruction:
1) fry the pork for 4 minutes.
2) While the pork is frying, pour 150ml of boiling water into a medium pan and crumble in the stock cube and creamed coconut. Add spring onions, rice and beans to the pan and heat gently.
3) Tip the remaining sauce into the pan to heat through with the pork then serve.
Ready in 10 minutes! So now you know all you need to know about the
wonderful cuisines of Morocco, Greece and the Caribbean.
I hope you enjoy trying out these recipes, whilst improving
your knowledge of different cultures! olive oil chicken thighs onion ginger saffron honey carrots parsley olive oil jaimacan jerk sauce pork spring onions chicken stock rice kidney beans