Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
2 Types of Cells
Transcript of 2 Types of Cells
Cells that lack a nucleus and other membrane-bound organelles
Which organisms are prokaryotes?
have a nucleus and membrane-bound organelles
Which organisms are eukaryotes?
In other words......
Membrane-bound structures in eukaryotic cells
Organelles are like tiny "rooms"
where different chemical reactions
can occur away from each other
The Cell Theory
Their work supported The Cell Theory
Schleiden, Schwann, Virchow
"All Plants are made of cells!
I am Schleiden!
"All Animals are made
I am Schwann!
"All cells come from other cells! I am Virchow!"
1. All living things are
made of cells
2. Cells are the basic
unit of organization
in living things.
3. All cells come from