Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Dimethyltryptamine (DMT)
The Miracle Drug
DMT was first synthesized in 1931 by Richard Manske
is a naturally occurring neurotransmitter similar in structure to Serotonin.
Radical perspective shift
Profound life-changing spiritual experiences
Overly intense experiences
Hard on lungs
Slight stomach discomfort
Difficulty understanding experiences
Fast onset (fall over, knocking things over and dropped pipe)
DMT is a stimulant and a hallucinogen.
When introduced to the human body it increases heart rate
Can put unstable minds into a state of psychosis
Is DMT safe?
When someone is in their DMT trip they will often question reality.
Why do we die?
Who am i?
Why do I exist?
what's the point?
Am I bad for the world?
What IS real?
where did my soul originate?
Does it matter?
Am i just a brain in a jar?
Physical Attributes of DMT
Hightened blood pressure
Minor change in temperature
Lack of motor skills
Mental side effects
Loss of sense of time and space
Loss of depth perception
Sense of separation of body or self
Strong sense of light warmth and euphoria