Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Ominious Swirling Deathball
Transcript of The Ominious Swirling Deathball
The Tropic of Cancer and The Tropic of Capicorn each lie at 23.5 degrees latitude. The Tropic of Cancer is located at 23.5 North of the equator and runs through Mexico, the Bahamas, Egypt, Saudi Araba, India, and Southern China . The Tropic of Capicorn lies at 23.5 south of the equator and runs through Australia, Chile, Southern Brazil( Brazil is the only country that passes through both the equator and a tropic),and northern South Africa.
CATEGORY 1: Very dangerous winds will produce some damage.
CATEGORY 2: Extremely dangerous winds will cause extensive damage.
A Hurricane is a Tropical Storm that occurs in warm waters.In Texas they call it "The Great Storm".
Prime Meridian is an invisible line that seperates the southern hemisphere and northern hemisphere.
Types of Damage Due to Hurricane Winds
What is a Hurricane?
Category 1: 74-95mph
Category 2: 96-110mph
Category 3: 11-129mph
Category 4: 130-156mph
Category 5: 157 mph or higher
hurricane camille......OH NO!!!!!!