Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Krypton Element Science Project
Transcript of Krypton Element Science Project
Krypton is also used in science to help scientists find out if any element formations have happened in interstellar space. Scientists have also used krypton powered lasers. Uses of Krypton November 3, 2012 Basic Facts:
Element Name: Krypton
Origin of Name: Greek word for hidden is kryptos
Atomic Mass: 83.8
Phase of Matter: Gas
Cost of Element: $33 per 100g
Date of Discovery: Discovered in 1898 by William Ramsay and Morris Travers in London, England.
Mined, processed, or produced?: Krypton is produced by scientists in a lab. This is a
laser. Krypton in a controlled space being electrified. Krypton-The Physicals -Krypton is odorless and colorless.
-Although Krypton is extremely
nonreactive it can react to
-When turned to a solid, Krypton
is white and crystalline.
-Krypton is considered to be non-
toxic. Krypton-It's a Gas! Sources: http://www.chemicool.com/elements/krypton.html