Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Jennifer McCurdy
Some of the finished pieces hold elusive glimpses of the balance between the convex and the concave, and light absorbed and reflected. In further exploration, I marry the fine porcelain with the ancient art of gilding. The 23 carat gold leaf illumines the interior of the vessel, to reveal new curves and patterns. " Jennifer McCurdy - Jennifer McCurdy was born in New Port, Rhode Island, in 1955.
- In 1978, Jennifer graduated with a B.F.A. with honors from Michigan State University, where she studied under Louis Raynor.
- In 1980, she did a Graduate study at Florida Atlantic University, where she
studied under John McCoy. Jennifer McCurdy is a ceramic artist who primarily works on the wheel with porcelain. She lives on the island of "Martha's Vineyard." Why I Chose Her I chose Jennifer McCurdy
because I think her work is
incredible. Her technique is nice and
her forms are difficult while
silmultaneously simple. "Vortrex Vessel"
14x12x12 "Jungle Vessel"
10x12x12 "Wave Vessel"
12x12x12 "Coral Vessel"
5x8x8 "Flame Vessel"
8x6x6 "Coral Candle"
6x6x6 The End!