Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Air.
As I float up,
I see her.
She's sad. She cries.
I know I'll never see her again.
I'll be gone, no hope.
I see many things.
But then the clouds block my view.
I see planes now, and clouds.
I can see the sun clearer, closer.
It's bright, majestic rays
cover me in sunlight.
She's holding me in one hand,
The phone in the other.
And off I go
I'm getting higher and higher.
I know I'll never see ground again.
And I don't.
I reach the earths atmosphere
It gets darker and darker,
Until i see no more
And then pop
By Lily, Andjela and Rory