Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Air.
As I float up,
I see her.
She's sad. She cries.
I know I'll never see her again.
I'll be gone, no hope.
I see many things.
But then the clouds block my view.
I see planes now, and clouds.
I can see the sun clearer, closer.
It's bright, majestic rays
cover me in sunlight.
She's holding me in one hand,
The phone in the other.
And off I go
I'm getting higher and higher.
I know I'll never see ground again.
And I don't.
I reach the earths atmosphere
It gets darker and darker,
Until i see no more
And then pop
By Lily, Andjela and Rory