Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Communication Barriers Between Sales Representative & Custom
Transcript of Communication Barriers Between Sales Representative & Custom
Verbal Communication Barriers
Nonverbal Communication Barriers
Sales Representative's constant attention towards the customer was causing noise, which did not allow her to shop.
The guy with the camera may have been a distraction for both the sales representative and the customer.
Dylan Obermueller, Lakyn Mackley, Kristyn Campbell, Sunny Im, Amy Choi
Communication Barriers Between Sales Representative & Customer
Just wants to look around and relax.
Finds sales representative overwhelming.
Difference in Interpretation
Thinks that customer is open to ideas.
Wants to make a sale.
Tries to be helpful.
Did you find any other communication barriers in the video that we did not point out?
Has anyone been in this situation? How did you react?
How can the sales representative or customer fix the situation?