Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of BREXIT
in the aspect of
- What does BREXIT mean?
- British history
- BREXIT politics
- 1975 referendum
- Current surveys
- What would change?
What does BREXIT mean?
What would change?
Why the UK want to leave the EU?
- British Empire
1764 - The Industrial Revolution
1918 - Winner of World War I
1931 - Commonwealth of Nations
1945 - Winner of World War II
1953 - Elizabeth II becomes Queen
1973 - Britain joins the European
23. June 2016
Arguments to leave
Arguments to remain
- Leaving the EU will cost 3 million jobs
- Traveling wouldn't be so easy as now
- Terrorists could get easier into the
- More than 50% of exports go to EU
- GDP will lose -0,6% - -3,0%
- Britain should no longer comply the EU
- Britain would decided on there own how
many refugees they would let in in there
- They want to be a strong country again
(UK Independence Party)
- Leader: Nigel Farage
- Founded: 3. September 1993
- Political position: Right-wing
"Do you think the UK should stay
in the European Community?"
- Pound could lost 20% of value
- Taxes will increase
- Britain would enter into new alliances
- Scotland will try to get the independence
- For companies everything would be much