Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of BREXIT
in the aspect of
- What does BREXIT mean?
- British history
- BREXIT politics
- 1975 referendum
- Current surveys
- What would change?
What does BREXIT mean?
What would change?
Why the UK want to leave the EU?
- British Empire
1764 - The Industrial Revolution
1918 - Winner of World War I
1931 - Commonwealth of Nations
1945 - Winner of World War II
1953 - Elizabeth II becomes Queen
1973 - Britain joins the European
23. June 2016
Arguments to leave
Arguments to remain
- Leaving the EU will cost 3 million jobs
- Traveling wouldn't be so easy as now
- Terrorists could get easier into the
- More than 50% of exports go to EU
- GDP will lose -0,6% - -3,0%
- Britain should no longer comply the EU
- Britain would decided on there own how
many refugees they would let in in there
- They want to be a strong country again
(UK Independence Party)
- Leader: Nigel Farage
- Founded: 3. September 1993
- Political position: Right-wing
"Do you think the UK should stay
in the European Community?"
- Pound could lost 20% of value
- Taxes will increase
- Britain would enter into new alliances
- Scotland will try to get the independence
- For companies everything would be much