Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Snakes- Constricting and Venomous
Transcript of Snakes- Constricting and Venomous
Species 1:1- The cobras. Cobras are elapid snakes found mostly in India an Africa. They are one of the more well known species of venomous snakes.
The naja group of cobras are the typical cobras. The most typical is the Indian cobra. Indian Cobra (naja naja) The Indian, otherwise known as the Spectacled
Cobra, is a typical Cobra, as in what you think of when you hear "cobra." It is 6-8 feet long and has two circular ocelli patterns connected by a curved line on the back of its hood. 1:2 The Mambas. The Mambas are an african species of snake feared for their highly venomous bites. ThAfrican people