Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of California
3.Disneyland. California is a
Awesome place to live, because it is nice to live in if you like Disney Land, Walk of Fame, and cool skate parks. Disneyland
1.You can ride on rides for 63$ for adults 53$ for children 3 to 9 years old.
2.It opened July 17, 1955.
3.It was built just in 365 days. Skate Parks
1.Its free to go to the skate parks.
2.You can stay as long as you want, but some parks aren’t open 24/7.
3. You might even see some pro skaters!
My favorite skaters. 3. It is free to walk on the Walk of Fame,
You can take pictures and you can even hang it on your wall. Hollywood
1.You can go and see the stars on the ground and it shows the celebrities.
2.You can visit the walk of fame you can even see Slash. Come on down to Cali. Where you can go to skate parks, Walt Disneyland and Hollywood. BY:KAMERON P. CALIFORNIA! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb9e65mKwdc&feature=player_detailpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb9e65mKwdc&feature=player_detailpage