Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cummins' Theories
BICS and CALPS
What About Bob?
SUP and CUP
CALP Across Languages
cognitive/academic language proficiency
Reading research studies
Writing reports and essays
Having students analyze and explain concepts
Interpreting concepts(art, literature, philosophies, religions, cultures)
Saying the pledge of allegiance
Buying or asking for lunch
Asking for help
Using pointing and hand gestures
Ordering at a Restaurant
Playing board games
Directions on homework
SUP- Separate Underlying Proficiency
CUP- Common Underlying Proficiency