Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Netiuette
Please Watch Video
Each group will have a worksheet to complete together.
1) Cut out and color examples of bad netiquette.
2) Write my netiquette at the top the construction paper
3) Spread glue on the construction paper and lay the yarn on top, creating a net.
4) Glue the examples of bad netiquette to the paper, trapping them in your net.
Make a posterboard of good netiquette and it will be displayed by computer stations....REWORD THIS
Make a pledge to use good netiquette
Let's Talk Netiquette!
Netiquette is a set of rules for practicing good manners on the Internet.
The most common type of bad netiquette is being mean or rude to others online. This is also an example of cyberbulling.
Classroom Expectations for the Internet
Always use kind words on the internet
Do not type in all caps
Never use bad words
Do not send spam
When you have completed your nets please write answer the following questions in your writing journals:
How are you going to practice good netiquette?