Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Computer Engineering
A discipline that interrogates several fields of electrical engineering and computer science required to develop computer hardware and software.
Computer engineers usually have training in electrical engineering, software design, and hardware-software integration instead of only software or electronic engineering.
Most beginner level engineering jobs requires at least a bachelor's degree in computer engineering. A background in computer programming usually is need.
Computer Engineering is similar to Electrical Engineering but with more computer sciences added.
It is very important for computer engineers to keep up with rapid advances in technology. This allows for many to continue learning throughout their careers.
You have to have substantial education to be a computer engineer. In addition to earning a degree, all states require a licensing for professional engineers who offers their services directly to the public.