Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Battlefield tourism
Battlefield tourism is a type of travel to war zones for purposes of sightseeing and learning history
First stood at the origins of Battlefield tourism
Pros and cons
1) Economic impact(tickets, souvenirs buying)
2) Socio-cultural impact(cross-cultural understanding)
Tours included several battlefields of Civil waR
1) Costs(presentation, marketing the sites, building and recovering infrastructure, accomodation)
2) Solid waste
clearance of vegetation
battlefilds of russian/turkey war
Why do they go there?
1) Education and exploration
2) Historic interest