Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Amazon success case
Transcript of Amazon success case
- Groceries, alethletic equipement
- Books, toys gardening Amazon is a price setter -Target is now price matching Amazon
-Best buy as well Minimal fixed costs Explosive Growth What the Future Holds The Mobile Effect Impact of Social Networks - Upkeep warehouses
- Maintain website
- No sales tax Amazon Prime - Free two day shipping
- Prime Instant Video
- Student rates History Founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos in Bellevue, Washington Goes public in 1997 for
$18.00/share Grow Big Fast Becomes profitable
in 2001 Vast array of products and services Maaz Kurt Garron Corbin Foreign Regulations Mobile!!! Government is pushing for tax on online sales Issues are arising in numerous countries Tyler Make Kindle competitive with other
other mobile platforms -Licensing issues in China with Kindle Continue to Grow Work with schools and colleges to go paperless -India does not allow sales via Amazon Thin profit margins Varying market conditions
threaten small profits -No margin for error in bad economy - Add more departments
- Create more services
- Advertise more -Loss of unfair advantage Student discounts
for Kindle textbooks Continue to expand on a global level. Continue setting new trends in online shopping. Research and find ways to help prevent any future holiday "blackouts". Add more Prime memberships Increase content library AmazonBasics Quality products for a value price