Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Chemical vs. Physical change
Transcript of Chemical vs. Physical change
digesting food if you broke a bottle, crumpled paper, melted an ice cube, or casted silver in a mold that is physical change Chemical Change a change that occurs when one or more substanceschange into different substances burning wood, dissolving salt in water, mixing an acid and a base, or digesting food So whats the difference? well... If it doesn't change the substance like crushing a sugar cube then it's Physical of course But... if you change your substance its chemical how you know its chemical
1. changing color
2. formation of gas
3. formation of solid
4. formation of light
5. change in temperature this video shows three 1.Change in color 2. formation of light 3 and change in tempature because... the sugar cube is still made of sugar whether its a cube or in powdery goodness thats some epic emission of light now i'll tell you what you just saw Physical means you wont change the substance itself it is still the item
Chemical means its a different substance What is the difference between Chemical And Summary