Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
FIRE ALARM RESPONSE
Transcript of FIRE ALARM RESPONSE
Person furthest away:
Go to a central location and watch for emergency responders.
FIRE ALARM PANEL GOES INTO ALARM OR YOU RECEIVE A CALL
If we have two people on, call the other Officer on duty and determine who is closest to the alarm.
Direct the Fire Department/Responders to the location of the alarm.
The Public Safety Officer on location should provide as much information as possible.
After the Fire Department gives the all clear:
Go to the nearest fire panel, silence and reset the fire system.
Go to all points of egress and notify evacuees that it is safe to return.
Notify the Director of Public Safety.
For incidents involving the UC and Donnelly, remove the four posts at the NE corner of Regina.
Return to the office to make sure the panel has cleared and write reports and follow up as needed.
Person Closest To The Alarm:
Report to the location and attempt to determine if the alarm is real or false. Notify emergency responders if it is false. Evacuate the area of inhabitants if necessary.