Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Mughal Empire Timeline
Transcript of The Mughal Empire Timeline
His son Jahangir took the throne in his place 1628-1658 Shah Jahan, Jahangir's son, took throne Mid 1650's Shah Jahan fell extremely ill and the empire started to fall apart a little. 1658 Aurangzeb, Shah Jahan's son, took the throne.
He was the main cause of the decline of the Moguls 1707 Aurangzeb dies.
Many short-lived rulers take the throne after him 1739 Delhi was attacked by Persians and left the Mughal Empire in ashes Mid 17th Century Shah Jahan had the Taj Mahal built for his wife. 1556 Humayun dies and Akbar takes the throne at the age of 13 or 14 1530 Humayun, Babur's son, succeeds him when Babur dies 1537 The Seige of Surat