Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ecuador
* Go to a church like the Basilica
* Go to Old Town
* Go to the Central Bank museum
* Go to the MaQuipucuna Cloud Forest Reserve
- world class coffee here
* Go to a water fall called San Rafael
* Take tours Dinners # Magic Bean
_ Serves breakfast and lunch
# Adam's Ribs
_ includes a pool table, a bar, and T.V. History of Ecuador There official language is Spanish though they speak others too.
There gov. is republic.
There flag ( shown below ) is the colors of blue, red, and yellow strips with a figure in the center. In total your trip cost $5710.24 but its well worth it. In case you didn't no 1 U.S. dollar is equal to .77 in Ecuador where they use euros for currency. I hope I taught you a lot about the wonders of Ecuador. From lunches on volcanoes to euros being their currency. I can't wait for you to see all the stuff I mentioned and much more. Anyways have an awesome vacation!