Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Ecuador
* Go to a church like the Basilica
* Go to Old Town
* Go to the Central Bank museum
* Go to the MaQuipucuna Cloud Forest Reserve
- world class coffee here
* Go to a water fall called San Rafael
* Take tours Dinners # Magic Bean
_ Serves breakfast and lunch
# Adam's Ribs
_ includes a pool table, a bar, and T.V. History of Ecuador There official language is Spanish though they speak others too.
There gov. is republic.
There flag ( shown below ) is the colors of blue, red, and yellow strips with a figure in the center. In total your trip cost $5710.24 but its well worth it. In case you didn't no 1 U.S. dollar is equal to .77 in Ecuador where they use euros for currency. I hope I taught you a lot about the wonders of Ecuador. From lunches on volcanoes to euros being their currency. I can't wait for you to see all the stuff I mentioned and much more. Anyways have an awesome vacation!