Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Olympic Village
The 22nd Olympic Games took place in Sochi. They started on the 7th of February.
6700 sportsmen came to Sochi in 2014. Olympic Village was ready to meet sportsmen from 88 countries.
A modern living complex includes 50 buildings which are situated near sports facilities. There are apartments with modern conveniences.
The opening ceremony of Olympic Village was held on the 5th of February. The president of Russia V. V. Putin came to Sochi to greet the delegation of Russian Olympic Committee.
The Mayor of Olympic Village is Elena Isinbaeva, a champion in pole - jumping. The vice - mayor is Irina Slutskaya, a famous figure - skater.
Every day sportsmen have training. Besides, they have parties, where they can relax. As for nutrition, there is a special menu for every country.
All the sportsmen socialize, spend time together, because we are all good friends and neighbours!