Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Gender Stereotyping:for each image, reflect on what you know
Transcript of Gender Stereotyping:for each image, reflect on what you know
10. Reflect: Tolerance, Compassion, Understanding.
Gender Identity takes shape in Early Childhood:
Piaget: Preoperational Thinking and Egocentrism
Vygotsky: SocioCultural: Children learn socially and cognitively, simultaneously, they are listening
Bronfenbrenner: Messages and Values in the Mesosystem, laws from the Macrosystem
Gender Binary vs Variation, Fluidity, or on a Specturm
Stereotypes: When you were a child who...
When bias becomes a weapon