Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Proverb Project
There is a boy whos name is Juan. Juan has his 10th birthday and and wants alot of gifts. Definition Moral of The Story Don't complain about what you get, especially if it's a gift Chinese Proverb: Better to have a pebble with a fault and a crystal, than a perfect pebble Fin Y juan grita y llora mucho porque quiere muchas juguetes de carros. Pero juan habia dicho todos las personas dar juguetes.
And Juan yelled and cried alot because he wants alot of toy cars. But juan had told alot of people to give toys. Y Cuando Juan recibe sus regalos el tiene el mismo regalo y juan llore y corre y golpe el pastel de su cumpleanos y el pastel cae, y juan llore mas.
And when juan recieved his gifts he had the same gift and juan cried and ran and hit the birthday cake and it fell and juan cried more.