Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ASL III/IV - Unit 304 & 306
Transcript of ASL III/IV - Unit 304 & 306
Unit 306 - Employment
I can be interview for a job.
I can discuss the qualities of a good and
I can discuss pay scale and salaries
Interviews from last week
Its a new year!!!!
How do you want to start of 2018?
Creating a vision board helps bring your goals, dreams, and feelings to life!
I want to know what YOUR goals are for your future.
So, lets create a vision board that we can present to the class!!
I want to know your goals for the following:
* Personal (emotionally)
Display and convey each goal on your board, along with other pictures, phrases, words, drawings, etc.....
Today & Tomorrow - create vision board
(ONLY 2 CLASS DAYS)
Wednesday - Present and show off your board
Thursday & Friday - Start Unit 306
FUTURE GOAL I IMAGINE
1) TOPIC "SCHOOL GOAL" [explain goal and why]
2) TOPIC "TRAVEL GOAL" [explain goal and why]
3) TOPIC "FAMILY GOAL" [explain goal and why]
4) TOPIC "PERSONAL GOAL" [explain goal and why]
5) TOPIC "CAREER GOAL" [explain goal and why]
Unit 306 Vocabulary
Tell me about yourself.
What are your strengths?
What are your weaknesses?
Why do you want this job?
Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
What's your ideal company?
What attracted you to this company?
Why should we hire you?
What did you like least about your last job?
When were you most satisfied in your job?
What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
What were the responsibilities of your last position?
Why are you leaving your present job?
What do you know about this industry?
What do you know about our company?
Are you willing to relocate?
Do you have any questions for me?
Everyone think of an interview question.
Next.... think of 5 interview questions and write them down in your journal.
Ask a friend your 5 questions and respond to theirs the best you can.
We're going to watch each interview from last week.
We will then discuss each video on what they were interviewing about.
Spread your chairs out...
This is for receptive practice only (this is not a test)
Deaf Coffee Chat - 2/22