Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mentoring Models & Metrics - Mentoring Seminar
Transcript of Mentoring Models & Metrics - Mentoring Seminar
Web 2.0 Tools
- Online survey software
- Dropbox - share documents
- Google Drive - share documents
- Asana - to do list, automate reminder emails.
for Logic Model building.
What to measure, from whom and when?
Doseage - amount, intensity, duration.
Log of activities.
Consider categories of desired outcomes.
Focus Group Narratives
Photographs Your notes
Mutuality - collect information from mentors and protégés.
Natural times in your program, at least at the beginning and at the end.
5. Monitor --> Improve
Establish an Advisory Board to review evaluation results.
Mentoring Models & Metrics:
Evaluating for Improvement
The Power of
What are your goals...and
What is success...and
are these goals important?
will this program accomplish these goals?
Laura Gail Lunsford, PhD
(Friedman, Rothman, & Withers, 2006)
Goals..... Think Outcomes
(performance, intentions, helping, deviance)
scholarly or work productivity, GPA
(situational, school, career)
(substance, stress/strain, self-perception)
work stress, scholastic competence
supervisor support, relationship quality
hours worked, career planning
promotion, pay, skills
(Eby et al, 2008)
A man's judgment is no better than his information.
~ Robert Louis Stevenson