Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Budapest
You can visit a some neighborhoods such as the Jewish, where you can find a lot of nice restaurants. You can eat a nice meal for about € 13,-
Nightlife; Zsimpla and Instant
Walk or train ride up hill
Walking tour in the evening
The beautiful spas
You can walk around town because everything is nearby. If you don't feel like walking taxi's are cheap.
See the spas
Go and have a beer in Zsimpla
Climb the hill and enjoy the view
Paris of the East
Food | Activities | Architecture | Romance
Roos Loeffen | CEA1 | Ted Talk
The city is a mix between Antwerp and Madrid.
Paris is seen as the city of love...
In Budapest, as seen as the 'Paris of the East', you can find a lot of nice activities to enjoy with your loved one as well.
Because everything is so cheap, you have more money to spend on different activities