Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Guitar Summative
A challenge I faced, was squeezing the strings more so I can make the sound of what I'm playing sound better. I need to work on memorizing the notes/frets.
- squeezed more so my strings sound better
CHALLENGES I'M HOPING TO FACE
- playing with other people
I see you played the E chord beautifully.I think you could push the string harder because it can make a more beautiful sound, without buzzing. -Sheng
- memorizing the frets/notes without looking down at the neck.
I heard you make a clear noise. One thing you could do is not pull the string hard because the string can break. - Sheng
I think you did well. Next time, you could try playing a little bit softer so you don't hurt the strings.- Jada
- playing an acoustic song
-playing the strings at the same time.
Thank you for listening (: